- In The Box: Exercise Ball, Foot Pump…//…Diameter: 65cm. Available in red, violet, black or blue. Safe, durable and easy to use
- Made from high quality PCV material, Anti-Burst tested and designed to withstand the most rigorous of workouts. Burst-Resistant: 300kg
- Ideal for Yoga and Pilates exercises, sit up / abdominal exercises and stretching after a hard cardio or bodybuilding work out routine
- Use the fitness ball to tone and sculpt your abs, gluts, hips, thighs and other muscles. Increase flexibility, relax muscles, decrease tension. Enhance your coordination and balance by increasing your core strength. Try using this exercise ball as an office chair to improve your posture
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE: If for any reason you are unhappy with your product, please do not hesitate to contact us. We take full ownership and responsibility for the quality of our products and will do our very best to solve your problem quickly and efficiently
Timberbrother Exercise Ball is a ball constructed of soft elastic with a diameter of approximately 65 centimeters and filled with air. It’s most often used in physical therapy, athletic training and exercise. It can also be used for weight training.
A primary benefit of exercising with an exercise ball as opposed to exercising directly on a hard flat surface is that the body responds to the instability of the ball to remain balanced, engaging many more muscles. Those muscles become stronger over time to keep balance. Most frequently, the core body muscles – the abdominal muscles and back muscles – are the focus of exercise ball fitness programs.
The Exercise ball offers versatility and variety, which is ideal for working out at home or in the gym. Perform a variety of exercises designed to tone and strengthen core muscles. The exercise ball is also relatively safe, not easy to damage.
It’s used by countless physical therapists and personal trainers to strengthen and tone muscles and bones of the hips, back, legs, hands, arms and shoulders.
1.Warm up before engaging in demanding physical activity.
2.Maintain proper posture, keep your back straight or prevent your knees from locking down on most exercises.
3.Try to focus on breathing properly in that breathing process is essential to obtaining good results when training with the exercise ball.
1.Keep away from sharp objects.
2.Make sure to properly inflate it using the air pump provided. Use the blue nozzle to inflate and red to deflate.
3.Make sure to have proper grip on the floor. Workout mats should be avoided in that they can shift around beneath you.
4.Finally, because sweat may cause you to slip, it’s recommended that you use good training shoes as well as a shirt in order to cover your upper body.