- ★High Sensitivity: Equipped with High Precision Strain Gauge Sensor, Auto Captures and Displays Maximum Grip Force. Capacity Range: 90 kg / 200 lbs.
- ★Adjustable Handle: Designed to Fit Large and Small Hands. Adjust The Knob According to The Size of Your Hand, Which Makes You Test in a Comfortable Way and Measures The Maximum Strength.
- ★Easy to use: Easy Set Up With 19 Individual Users – No., Gender, Age – and Save and Recall Test Results for Each User. Can Create Lots of Interest Amongst Friends, Family and Colleagues Who Want to Compete to Show Their Strength.
- ★Result Displays Intuitively: Each Test Run is Rated “Weak”, “Normal” or “Strong” Based on Age and Gender Data Entered for Each User. You Can Improve Your Strength According to the Result.
- ★Suitable for People That Do Rock Climbing, Golf, Tennis and People Who are in Hand Muscles Rehabilitation Training.
All Pootack Product Comes With 18 Months Product Warranty
The Pootack digital hand dynamometer is engineered as a professional training device for hand grip strengths suitable for any doctor’s office, physical therapy clinic, engineering lab, or the gym.
-Adjustable center knob allows the device to be adjusted for different hand sizes and preferences.
-Compares individual test run for each of the 19 users, and displays the changes from the last record.
-Each test run is rated weak, normal or strong based on age and gender data entered for each user.
-Easy switch from lbs. to kg. at any time, including for last recorded data.
How to Use
1. Remove the isolation tag from the battery case;
2. Press (ON/SET) button to turns on;
3. The middle two buttons (ARROWS up/down) allow you to select a different user. Then press (ON/SET) button to cycle between gender and age of the selected user, and edit the values using the arrows.
4. When you are ready you can hit the (START) button to test your handgrip.
5. Now if you press (ON/SET) button, it converts between LB / KG.
6. While squeezing, it shows the amount of force you are currently squeezing, as soon as you let go it shows you the max/peak of what you squeezed.
7. Press the (ARROW down) button if you want to save the result, or hit (START) button to retest.
8. After you test your grip, and the max result is displayed, if you wait 6 seconds it will then tell you how many lbs/kgs more/less you’ve done in comparison to your saved result.