- 14kg (31lbs) Flywheel for Smooth Operation and a 40cm (16″) Stride Length;
- 16 Levels of Computer Controlled Magnetic Resistance to Let you Control Workout Intensity;
- Blue Backlit User-Friendly LCD Display and Perspiration Resistant Keys; Max User Weight: 130kg;
- 6 Pre-Set, 2HRC, 2 Target Programmes + Recovery Pulse Fitness Test To Keep you Challenged;
- Size: L=150cm (59″), W=68cm (26.7″), H=169cm (66.5″); Warranty: 3 Years Parts and Labour
The Kettler Rivo P Advantage elliptical cross trainer is a stylish, black machine with a 14kg (31lbs) flywheel and a 40cm (16″) stride length for smooth, comfortable and enjoyable workouts. The cross trainer has a large, easy-to-read blue backlit LCD display offering feedback on key workout statistics including time, speed, distance, rpm, pulse, brake and calories and lets you control intensity thanks to 16 levels of computer controlled magnetic resistance. The Rivo P features a selection of 10 motivating programmes and a recovery pulse fitness test and allows for measuring heart rate with the hand pulse sensors or a wireless receiver with an optional chest strap. In addition, there is an alarm function to let you know when you are exceeding the upper heart rate limit.