- WHY you need Beast Grips – Recruit more muscle fibers in the upper body, specifically your arms, building more strength and mass.
- WHAT Beast Grips do – Convert any regular dumbbell, barbell, pull up bar, push up bar, cable attachment or any other bar for thick bar training. Beast Grips will double the size of the bars (2.0 inch Diameter).
- WHO Beast Grips are for – For anyone who wants to increase strength and muscle, reduce injuries and improve recovery. Puts less stress on joints meaning fewer injuries and more muscle gains! Fat bar training has even been shown to help with carpal tunnel syndrome! Thicker bars are used by pro rugby and NFL players, MMA fighters, boxers, bodybuilders, crossfitters, powerlifters and many pro athletes.
- HOW Beast Grips work – Convert any bar in seconds! 1 – Spread open the grips, 2 – Attach to bar. That’s it! Thick bar training is so easy!
- OUR PROMISE to you – Unlike other brands, Beast Grips do not revolve around 1 inch bars. They will clamp ANY bar like a vice and will not bulge during your set. Beast Grips are made of 100% silicon and will last a lifetime. Beware of cheap foam fat grips which will compress and break.
Beast Grips by Beast Gear are the number one fat bar training solution for muscle recruitment and fast muscle building gains, especially in the arms!
That’s why old school powerlifters, professional weightlifters, bodybuilders and pro athletes train with handle diameters of 2 – 3 inches thick? Gyms tend to have only 1 inch bars and dumbbells because they are much cheaper. However, using fat grips and bars build much more strength and size than regular bars.
Become a Beast!
Brooks Kubik, champion power lifter and author of Dinosaur Training says: “Using a thick handled bar is one of the very best things you can do to develop maximum muscular size and strength. Thick bar work develops levels of upper body power virtually incomprehensible to those who train only with regular bars”
How it Works – the science
Thick bars activate much more muscle in the hands, forearms, upper arms, shoulders and whole upper body. How? Through the principle of irradiation:
“A muscle contracting at its maximum capacity will recruit the neighboring muscle to support its action.”
Using a fatter grip forces your hands and forearms to maximally contract, which recruits the surrounding muscles (upper arms, upper body).”
1. Recruit More Muscle Fibers in the Upper Body
2. Increase Finger, Hand, Forearms, Arms and Grip Strength and Size
3. Fewer Imbalances and Injuries
4. Natural Movement
Beast Grips are the fastest, easiest and cheapest way to add muscle and strength to your upper body. Get a pair today and don’t let regular size bars rob you of any more gains. Beast Gear offers a 100% money back guarantee so go ahead and try them, risk free!
Beast Gear is the training partner of Assassin Promotions – all their boxers, including WBO Intercontinental Champion Ben ‘Duracell’ Jones, trust Beast Gear every day.